Pegasus World Cup 2018 Tickets – On Sale NOW
The second annual running of the Pegasus World Cup 2018 Tickets are on Sale Now. The Stronach Group increased the purse to $16 Million for this year’s Pegasus World Cup Invitational. This is a new purse record in North America Thoroughbred Horse Racing world.
The new benchmark is set at $16 Million it will attract the best horses and owners from around the world. Fans will have a chance to experience a horse race like no other.
Tickets for this amazing event are on sale now and are going fast. If you are making plans to be apart of the Richest Horse Racing Event in the world you should book your plans today. The venues will be held Gulfstream Park, in Hallandale Beach, Florida like it was last year.
“For 2018, we are building on that momentum to create new experiences for our fans including elevated food and beverage offerings, an amazing entertainment line-up and, of course, world-class thoroughbred racing.”
said by Belinda Stronach, Chairman and President of The Stronach Group
Tickets for Pegasus World Cup
Gulfstream Park is offering an experience of a lifetime for every horse racing fan. If you enjoy being close to all the action in the Grandstand Area or Premium Seating with the Best Views, Gulfstream Park has a seat waiting for you.
Gulfstream Park has 10 seating areas available with price ranging from $75 to VIP price upon request. The 2nd running of the 2018 Pegasus World Cup Invitational will be an ultimate combination of sport, entertainment, and technology.
Choose your Seat
Pegasus World Cup 2018 Tickets seating areas to choose from:
- Ten Palms – Best Views and Premium Seating – starting at $550 per person
- Christine Lee’s – At the top of Gulfstream – starting at $250 per person
- Grandstand – Prime Trackside Seating – starting at $180 per person
- Breezeway Bar – Up Close and Personal to the Action – starting at $175 per person
- Aficionado – Comfortable Carrels and Screens – starting at $150 per person
- Frankey’s Sports Bar – Classic Sports Bar with an Upscale Take – starting at $100 per person
- Finish Line Simulcast – Bars and Casino Action at the Finish Line – starting at $100 per person
- The Walking Ring – Access to the Contenders – starting at $100 per person
- The Classic – The Best Price with all the Glamour and Action – starting at $75 per person
- VIP Suite – The Ultimate Experience – Price upon request
Purchase your Tickets from one of the following sites. (Seating Charts Available)
Click to enlarge
Best Place to Stay in Florida
Awesome, Once you have your tickets you are going to need a place to stay. There are plenty of places to stay in Hallandale, Florida near Gulfstream Park.
Book now before it’s too late. Gulfstream Park is partnered with hotels in the area to meet your accommodation needs. Hilton Hotels near Gulfstream Park are going fast and some are already sold out.
Flights to Florida
So, now you need to get to Hallandale Beach, Florida. You can fly into either Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport or Miami International Airport they are both about 30 minutes away from Gulfstream Park. You can book your flights online with to get the best prices. We have found two sites that are offering discounts on flights.
CheapFlightsNow is offering to Get $15* Off on flights this season with our Cheap Flights Sale. Use the coupon code CFNAIR15. Book Now!
Can’t Make it to the 2018 Pegasus World Cup
Well if you can’t make it to Hallandale Beach, Florida to see the 2018 Pegasus World Cup Invitational live you will be about to watch the excitement on TV. NBC Sports will be having a live broadcast from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST. To wager on the Richest Race you can join either TVG, Twinspire or BetAmeria to wager online.
$16 Million USD on the line
12 Horses – 1 Race
2018 Pegasus World Cup Invitational
Gulfstream Park, Hallandale Beach, Florida